Registered Charity: 1105783
Kent Workplace Mission,
c/o Larkfield Methodist Church,
New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent,
Larkfield Methodist Church
New Hythe Lane
Kent Workplace Mission has three aims:
To achieve these aims KWM will seek:
The Kent Workplace Mission Statement of faith
1. Developing Chaplaincy ministries in workplaces
2. Supporting people of faith at work
3. Helping local Christian communities to actively engage with their local economic community
1. To understand the impact that today's fast changing and diverse workplace has on people's lives, its effect on our society and the way it shapes our world; affirm and value the contributions, skills and potential of individuals and organisations in the world of work and unemployment.
2. To enable Christians to respond to economic, political and social issues as an expression of their faith in Jesus
3. To support the Church as it seeks to become involved in the local economy and to regard involvement in the workplace as an essential part of their mission; maintain a collaborative style of working within communities and with a range of organisations, including people of other faiths and those of goodwill.
We are convinced that God's love for the world includes where we do our daily work and those with whom we work.
We are sure of Jesus' invitation to learn from Him about how to live according to God's law, especially in our places of work, as well as with the people where we live and worship.